Hey, guess what?! I MADE ANOTHER VIDEO!
yeah, duh...
Anyway, while we were in Germany, my great Aunt and Uncle took us on a ride along the Rhein river and we saw TONS of castles! I loved it; it's a shame that America doesn't have that kind of cultural history. By the time America was discovered, places like Kloster Eberbach and the Marksburg (castle) had already been around 300 years! Sooo yeah..we drove along for about an hour, then had lunch, then toured the Marksburg! It was pretty cool, and SO high up! We also went to a cafe and I had the best hot chocolate! :D AND there were two goats! they were SO cute and friendly!
At one point we were walking through the garden of the castle and this one guy stopped and said to his little son "This is the most important plant here" as he pointed to the Hops (Which is what beer is made out of). The little boy said to him, all questioning, "Kakao?" (Kakao is like chocolate milk). It was SO cute! :D
Soo yeah...I'm still going to do another video....next on my cousins that we visited, so maybe not that interesting for those outside of the family, but oh well. :)
yeah, duh...
Anyway, while we were in Germany, my great Aunt and Uncle took us on a ride along the Rhein river and we saw TONS of castles! I loved it; it's a shame that America doesn't have that kind of cultural history. By the time America was discovered, places like Kloster Eberbach and the Marksburg (castle) had already been around 300 years! Sooo yeah..we drove along for about an hour, then had lunch, then toured the Marksburg! It was pretty cool, and SO high up! We also went to a cafe and I had the best hot chocolate! :D AND there were two goats! they were SO cute and friendly!
At one point we were walking through the garden of the castle and this one guy stopped and said to his little son "This is the most important plant here" as he pointed to the Hops (Which is what beer is made out of). The little boy said to him, all questioning, "Kakao?" (Kakao is like chocolate milk). It was SO cute! :D
Soo yeah...I'm still going to do another video....next on my cousins that we visited, so maybe not that interesting for those outside of the family, but oh well. :)






4 comments:
Great job! Hat viel Spaß gemacht, den Film anzuschauen!
Super gemacht!
Ich bin überwältigt Melissa,Du hast das so gut drauf!
Viele Deiner Details kenne ich persönlich da ich vor vielen Jahren etliche Burgen bestieg und besichtigte.Super wirklich,hast nix ausgelassen,ganz grosses,dickes LOB an Dich:-)
Seltsam ich kenne da fast alles aber aus dem Blickwinkel von Dir nicht....dazu die Musik einfach "Himmlisch!"
Danke für den wunderbaren Film,es war und wird mir eine grosse Freude weiterhin sein.
Awesome job! I really like hearing your trips to Germany.
Post a Comment