Dabei sein ist alles.....so heisst es ja! Hier im Video kam der Gesang Deines Chores nicht so gut rüber:-( Schlechte Qualität,auch das Bild mehr als verschommen,schade! Deine Video Aufnahmen sind "tausendmal besser!"
I am a horse lover in love with my first horse, a 13 year old Quarter Horse/Thoroughbred cross mare named Miss Daisy-Mae. I ride all the time, and we do everything, competing in western and english pleasure classes, hunterpaces, game shows, one parade, and cross country schoolings. We have gone swimming together, and participated in a 2 trail trials. Most recently I trained Daisy to drive! I'm a born-again Christian and love Jesus. I'm not sure where I'd be today without him. I love everything to do with horses and animals, especially mine, which also include 16 chickens, 2 cats, and a dog. I love taking photos and sharing them. Come and join me as I make my way through life...you know what they say, you learn something new everyday.
4 comments:
Das war Melissa's Chorkonzert in der Schule gestern Abend.
Es war wirklich sehr schoen!
I like that song. :) Great job!!
That was probably my favorite song. Popular was good too, but I still like this one a lot.
Oh, the coughing was more controlled in this one!!! ;-)
Lydia
Dabei sein ist alles.....so heisst es ja! Hier im Video kam der Gesang Deines Chores nicht so gut rüber:-(
Schlechte Qualität,auch das Bild mehr als verschommen,schade!
Deine Video Aufnahmen sind "tausendmal besser!"
Lieben Gruss an Dich
Post a Comment