Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fair






A church in our town puts on a carnival/fair-type thing around the end of each summer...When I was little, we lived close to it, and our family used to walk there for an evening. I went there last night with a bunch of friends of mine...and had a great time. I'm kinda afraid of heights, so I was a teeeeeeny bit freaked out the first time I went on the "Umbrella" ride (It's pretty much a ferris wheel) but I went twice and it was fun...These are some pics of the wheel, in the early evening and at night...tomorrow you may just see some more shots taken from the top of the wheel, during this weeks Sunday Stills challenge. :) They'll be on my other blog, http://ridingdaisy.blogspot.com.

Does your town have a fair-type thing, too? Do you go? Do you like rollar coasters?

Oh, and, two of my friends are in the last pic...left-hand side of the pic, blue seat. :)

3 comments:

Gudl said...

very nice photos. I have fond memories of the fair. Unfortunately I am working weekend nights now. Oh well. at least you got to go!

Sarah said...

cool pictures. That first one is REALLY good!

Anika said...

oo cool! we went to that once too! we have the easton carnival every year here toooo, super fun!