Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random Summer Ramblings


So what should I be posting about now??


My iPod nano broke! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! :-(
Luckily, it's still covered by the warranty. I think I just have to get the battery replaced, so with the warranty, it should be free. I'm going in today. :-P

I've been listening to music by Owl City. I LOVE it! The thing that stinks, though, is my brother gave me I think 3 or 4 albums, and then my iPod broke. So I can barely enjoy it. :'-(
lol

Hummm...my chickens are laying eggs! Honestly, I'm not sure how many eggs we get a day right now...Atleast a dozen. Maybe 14??

It's been raining here ALL the time. This summer kinda stinks. We rarely have a sunny, hot day. I've only been to the beach 3 times. That's crazy, compared to going EVERY DAY last year.

I'm taking violin lessons this summer...I love it. :)

I GOT A NEW COMPUTER MONITOR! It's a big flat screen. :) Makes my room look modern. :)

Wooooo, I almost forgot. Jean, my trainer, has a Welsh/Thoroughbred cross pony named Bonita that I rode last winter. I've been riding her this week and I'm going to school her at a show on Sunday! :) Bonita was kinda crazy at her last show, she's only 6, so she needs more experience...she's currently listed for sale as well. I'm going to the barn soon to ride...

My chickens are shrieking right now. Those egg-layin' birds. :-P

This has got to be the most random post ever. Adios amigos.




BTW, the picture is of our sky literally 15 minutes ago. :)

2 comments:

Bella said...

A flat screen monitor?! Cool! I wish I had one of those... =)
This is like my "Randomness From A Random Person" blog! Lol.

Anika said...

ooo i just recently discovered the song fireflies by owl city and i LOVE it!!! i havent really looked up any otherss..yet :)