




Picnik.com is a website I use to edit and "play with" photos; it's free and SO fun to use! These are just a few of the photos I've picniked...ones I don't think I've shared before. The Abby collage (my dog, Abby) didn't turn out as well because her name faded a bit, but it made it yesterday, as well as the portrait of Sasha with her name in blue. :)






5 comments:
I LOVE picnik!!! :) great pictures too!
aww they're all so cute! theres a setting thing under your text where you can change if it fades or not. i really like themm!
Some really good quotes! I love the part where the quote says, "...and there are times when you have to." I've had those times. Lol.
Lydia
Halli Hallo und viele Gruesse aus Insel Usedom in Norddeutschland!
Toll finde ich deine Bilder und auch dein zweiter Blog.
Wer ist denn eigentlich Sasha? Ein huebscher Hund aber nicht dein Hund oder?
:-)danni
Hey, Farmgirl! LOVE the German, but I'm so not answering in German; takes me wayyyyy too long. :) I can read and speak but writing is too hard...I'll learn eventually.
Sasha's my brother's dog...she hangs out here a lot lately. I love her. :D
Post a Comment