ILJ: Probably 2-3...not counting today...we'll see....We're *actually* going to build a bigger coop to hold all the birds, just haven't had time yet... :-/
I am a horse lover in love with my first horse, a 13 year old Quarter Horse/Thoroughbred cross mare named Miss Daisy-Mae. I ride all the time, and we do everything, competing in western and english pleasure classes, hunterpaces, game shows, one parade, and cross country schoolings. We have gone swimming together, and participated in a 2 trail trials. Most recently I trained Daisy to drive! I'm a born-again Christian and love Jesus. I'm not sure where I'd be today without him. I love everything to do with horses and animals, especially mine, which also include 16 chickens, 2 cats, and a dog. I love taking photos and sharing them. Come and join me as I make my way through life...you know what they say, you learn something new everyday.
7 comments:
Love the video. =D How long will you keep the older chickens seperated from the younger chickens?
aww yayy! lol
I thoroughly enjoyed this clip. Yes, that's how it is, the life on the farm ;-)
We like it !!
ILJ:
Probably 2-3...not counting today...we'll see....We're *actually* going to build a bigger coop to hold all the birds, just haven't had time yet... :-/
OK, cool. =D
Hey, Melissa!
Looks like everyone's veeeeeerrry happy! Farm life.... ahhhhh. Haha.
So, I have a question. How do you follow this blog???
Thanks,
Lydia
Great video! And nice Gudl cameo!
Post a Comment