Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Blog!

Hello! Just wanted to tell you all whats up, why the new blog, etc.

My original blog, http://ridingdaisy.blogspot.com, was meant to be about my quarter horse, Daisy. However, looking back, I realize I've posted a ton about my cats, trips to different places, chickens, etc, on it as well. I've decided to make this blog to share things outside of my horse world...I'm not sure what. Interesting photos? Of say, perhaps, my recent trip to Germany? Yes, I've decided to share about my trip to Germany here, as well as other trips I may take in the future, and other things going on in my life. I may not post here often, but this blog will be here when I need it.

I hope you'll like it. Video with pictures of my trip should HOPEFULLY (Not promising anything yet) be up tomorrow night, Tuesday at the latest....hopefully. I took over 1 thousand pictures, soooo it could take awhile to share, but all the better for you readers. :)

Until my next post,


4 comments:

Gudl said...

Very cool! Looking forward to hearing from you ;-)

Anonymous said...

Cool!!!!! I can't wait to read more!!!!!

Anika said...

1000 photos? whyyy would you do that?! loll, do you knooww how many that is? wowwwwwwwy. (:

Sarah said...

Cool blog! Love the template :) And I can't WAIT to see the pix of Germany!! If I went to Germany I probably would have taken 2,000 pix or more LOL. I take pictures of practically EVERYTHING! :P